We are pleased to introduce the Evangelische Hochschule Nürnberg’s study programme for interna--tional students, which is conducted in English by the Lutheran University of Applied Sciences (Evangelische Hochschule Nürnberg).
The programme includes the following curriculum:
• International Development Cooperation: The Example of Rwanda
• ILO and international standards
• Changing Perspectives in Working with Culturally Diverse Groups
• Social Inequalities and Work
• Constructive Conflict Transformation
• Group Relations and Networking
• Globalization The programme will begin in the winter term 2021/2022 (1 October 2021 – 22 January 2022) and will be conducted online via Zoom.
To participate in this English-language programme, the attached registration form must be submitted. The students should submit registrations by 13 September 2021 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the registration has been completed, students will receive user information to log in to the courses that they selected.
For more information, please take a look at the documents attached below: