Psychology Students Exchange Week – Innsbruck
Concept of the project
Innsbruck goes international
Psychology Students Exchange Week
This year, the International Exchange Week of Psychology at the Leopold-Franzens-University of Innsbruck takes place for the 10th time and is scheduled from May 5th to May 12th, 2017. We, twelve psychology students from the University of Innsbruck, invite fellow psychology students from various countries to Innsbruck to get to know our academic life, the Tyrolean culture, and the beautiful city of Innsbruck. Our aim is to create an intercultural, social, and professional exchange between psychology students.
The whole exchange program is organized by students of the University of Innsbruck in cooperation with the Department of Psychology. Every year, about 30 students from several universities around the world took part in this project. This year we would like to invite the same number of students again to come visit us in Innsbruck.
Our international guests will be hosted for free by local psychology students, who are also invited to take part in the program. The participation fee for each student is 90 Euros, which includes all of the activities we have planned.
In general, the program is based on the following 3 concepts:
• Presentations on our department and the University of Innsbruck
• Lectures held by our professors of the psychology department
• Psychological workshops
• Establishing international networks
• Guided tour through the city
• Hiking in the local mountains
• Leisure activities depending on the regional offer (e.g. high rope course)
• Welcome dinner (opening event at the university, including an open buffet)
• Running Dinner (a dinner where every course is eaten at a different host’s apartment)
• „Exchange party“ and Innsbruck’s nightlife
For further information, visit our website: https://psychologygoesinternational.com/innsbruck
|Concept of the project||115.11 KB|
Treść ostatnio zmodyfikowana przez: Grzegorz Konik
Treść wprowadzona przez: Grzegorz Konik
Ostatnia modyfikacja:sobota, 21 stycznia 2017 roku, 12:43
Data publikacji:sobota, 21 stycznia 2017 roku, 12:39